broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Sunday, April 11, 2010

How to spend your early Saturday evening....

After finishing work on my paper yesterday afternoon, I set up a much needed date with the couch. A couch in front of a television well equipped with a myriad of cable channels. In addition to the hundreds of channels, the television was also blessed with HBO On Demand. For those who may not be familiar, the HBO On Demand hosts a selection of movies and series for your viewing pleasure at the touch of a button. While browsing the queue, I saw that How To Make it in America was an option. I had briefly seen snippets of the show, but never had the time or interest to seek it out. Seeing as how the entire first season was comprised of 8 episodes at roughly 25 minutes each, I decided to give them a go.


I have to say, I am glad that I did. The show was pretty good. Good enough to have me running late to my late evening plans. Keep an eye out for the show. If you don't have cable, then Netflix will be your best friend.

1 comment:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

hmm i'll have to add it to my netflix queue!