broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Inspiration! DIY Mexican Themed Wedding Invitations


Well, technically, these aren't the invitations....they are going to end up being our 'Save the Date' cards. However, elements from my shopping down at Olvera Street and Paper Source will have their presence in the invites as well. Just not sure exactly how. What I do know is that I picked up some of these goodies for a pretty good bargain.....I just have to be able to dedicate the time in the next couple weeks to assemble, design and mail these babies out.

David suggested a really cool idea of creating a stamp with all the important information via this site. I did some researching and found other folks who did some things very similar and they all looked incredible! A great blend of mixing a hand crafted feel with something sleek like a print.

Will share the outcome when it happens!


3 comments:

emily rose said...

I know someone that used these return address stamps that are sooo cute!
http://paperpastries.bigcartel.com/product/custom-hand-lettered-address-stamp

allison orphan said...

oooh! those are great!!!!!!! ;)

Wenni Donna said...

Happy to know about these wedding invitations. Recently, I booked one of amazing NYC wedding venues and arranged my niece’s wedding. Decorated venue in a lovely fashion and had a great event with my family and friends.