broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Sunday, December 7, 2008

LA TIGER


Wow. I think I died and awoke to some strange purgatory on the NE corner of LaBrea and Venice. The name of purgatory: LA TIGER. Not quite a bad place to be, but I hesitate to call it good. Some odd, awkward yet interesting middle ground.

Like the name implies, LA TIGER sells just that. Giant, stuffed tigers. Not quite as sophisticated as a taxidermy tiger, but a bit more refined than your average plush toy. It is a make shift store, mobile even. Similar to a taco truck. But the merchandise is so elegantly displayed...illuminated by the numerous headlights, street lamps and the changing colors of the stoplight overhead. I really wanted to get one. Horribly. If anyone wants to surprise me, I would welcome one into my home.........

2 comments:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

take me to this place ok? WOO HOO 7 more days till the Rose Bowl Flea Market and CUTE LA BOYS!!

allison orphan said...

I CANT WAIT!!!