broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Product Party....

Or shall I say, 'Wish List' as none of these products are in my possession. The Pureology conditioner I first sampled at my salon, The Beauty Box, in Echo Park. Fantastic stuff. Apparently, the line is Vegan. While I am not a Vegan, I know that the fact can be a high selling point for some.


The Fresh Cannabis perfume is probably the number one want of mine right now. However, at 75.00 a bottle, I need to wait a couple of more paychecks til I can afford a splurge. My logic here is that I currently have three perfumes in my current rotation so I technically don't need a fourth. Hence assigning the Cannabis scent a want status. The perfume I believe was initially marketed as a unisex scent. However, I think that somehow it has crossed over into men's territory. Doesn't change the fact that it smells divine.


Karma Kream just may be my next product purchase. Great smell...although may be a bit hippie for some. Great texture. Super luscious. I am thinking I should run to LUSH this instant to grab a jar.

No comments: