broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Thursday, March 19, 2009

In through the out door....

....or in my case, the men's restroom. Yes, in a post homework haze I went through the incorrect door. It took a few seconds to register the mistake. And when it did register, I didn't quite grasp that I had gone into the men's room. My immediate thought was more along the lines of pondering the recent remodeling of the women's room. And then my thoughts went to thinking that perhaps I went to the restroom on the wrong floor. So at that point I backed out of the bathroom, confused, and saw the iconic blue man on the door. Shit. There was a temporary freakout but it subsided quickly because it really didn't matter. Men in the Art Therapy wing? Psssh. Fat chance.

The day continued to become more and more hazy and with the increasing haze a side dish of stomachache. I somehow made it through the day and returned home around 6. To my delight, Netflix had delivered me the movie, "Role Models." There was nothing more appealing to me than watching Paul Rudd in a sub par comedy. Especially one that showcases L.A.R.P.I.N.G. My mediocre expectations left me more than pleasantly surprised. The movie was great. Lots of laughing. And I didn't fall asleep........



Go Paul Rudd! And on a related sidenote, I totally am stoked to see, "I Love You Man." Did I mention that I like Paul Rudd?

2 comments:

Liz Adams said...

Role Models was really good.

I once walked into a crowded men's bathroom at a restaurant like an idiot and thought to myself "why are people standing up?!" Then I ran out.

jca said...

yes to I LOVE YOU MAN!!!