broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Think I'll go with the Leo Today: A Walk Around Echo Park


At an Echo Park barber shop along Sunset, one can find the greatest poster illustrating sample hairstyles. I have walked by this gem many times and it has gone unnoticed until now. Also during this monumental walk, I noticed some other things that caught my eye.....most notably this arsenal of toilets sitting on the corner in the neighborhood. I had several intentions of getting a picture of this porcelain masterpiece, but I was a) either running late on my way to work or b) without camera. Luckily, for me, no one came to quickly to relieve the corner of the johns......

To round up the walk, we did a lap around the Echo Park lake. The persistent rain has done wonders for the air around town thereby allowing for a greater field of clear vision. I must say, the city had a majestic feeling that day.

No comments: