broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dog Days of Summer (and Summers Past)

There is something magical in the world of dogs. Something that I, a certified dog person, can not find in the world of cats.....no matter how hard I try. In my current apartment, much to my dismay, dogs are forbidden. Forbidden due to their alleged noise....yes...which I'll admit, does happen. However, the argument loses merit when noisy neighbors play loud music and chat loudly in an all too echo-y courtyard during hours when people should be sleeping. When I asked the landlord about dogs, it was mentioned that "well no, BUT you can have cats!" Cats. A consolation cat. No thanks. Instead I have pre-awarded myself with a trip to the animal shelter as my graduate school graduation gift in May. Until then I suppose I can spend some quality time with some canine friends...........

Little Sadie. We both look a bit chubby in this photograph!

Chi Chi!!!!! A trip to SkinnyGlassesGirl's home is always a treat with this little one to hang out with!

Ahh, Vinny. a dog that needed to move to a family with multiple dogs. i am glad i could have given him a home for awhile and helped to move him forward to his forever home!

rip little Giggles. 10 years of amazing.

No comments: