broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Because it rolls like a ball......

The past two days Frito has taken some ripe tomatoes from the garden that have fallen from the plant. I have to admit, I have riled him up a bit first by taking the tiny tomato and then by throwing it like a ball. He ran around the yard, tomato like a tennis ball in the mouth, trying to keep the fruit away from me. I opened the door to the house and he bounced in and took refuge on the rug. I don't know why I found this so funny, but well, I did. I need to keep my eye on him outside in the yard. This dog will eat anything.

2 comments:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

aww cute.. chi chi needs to meet yer lil guy. She eats almost anything as well... esp veggies!

allison orphan said...

next week! i am bringing frito home with me! ;)