broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Friday, August 20, 2010

Randoms for the road.......

I am going to be taking a leave of absence for the next few days. Here are a few randoms to tide you over until then:

I am loving this Mayan play set. Would I buy it for kids? Yes. Would I buy it for me? Hell yes!


When reading some online articles about an old time favorite of mine, MST3K, I came across a movie poster for a film that was once narrated by a man and his team of robots. I never saw this episode, but will look
into purchasing the DVD set that houses the film once work starts up.


Super Mario Brother 3 Manicure. Enough said.

And just where would we be with out a picture of Ryan Gosling? His band, Dead Man's Bones, is surprisingly great. He utilizes a children's chorus in a way that somehow fits with the mildly eerie aesthetic of the band. The band will be appearing at the FYF Fest here in Los Angeles in a couple of weeks. I am hoping to go if finances work out. If not, I will just continue to enjoy the vinyl that my good friend Kathy gave to me.

No comments: