broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Flower Shopping with Moon Canyon

Today I went with Kristen of Moon Canyon Design Co. to the Los Angeles Flower District. Because I didn't have the best idea of what the floral plan would be, Kristen was able to confidently steer me the direction I wanted to go. We are going to go heavy on the lush greens with pops of color (peonies) here and there. Perhaps some fun clover as well. Here are some of my faves:

                                          Poppy Pods

                                          Fun Green Pom Poms

                                          Some sort of fern branches

                                          Peonies


I may not have the right names for all the flowers, but Kristen and Amy have the correct information in that department! I will keep posted on the progress. 

No comments: