broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wedding Favors: Mexican Wedding Cookies

Paper source must love people like me. In the wedding world, those who are planning to do many of the details ourselves welcome a store like Paper Source because of the selection, colors and pre-cut goodies. Im sure the true DIY-ers would scoff at pre cut, but in the essence of time for those of us with full time jobs, the pre-cut template is a life saver.  I needed to figure out a wedding favor for our guest and immediately David and I liked the idea of Mexican Wedding Cookies. We placed an order down at Mr. Churro on Olvera Street and then needed a clever way to box them up. I picked up clear bags at Paper Source along with gold business cards. Using the lace heart stamp I had at the house, I embossed each card, wrote the names, punched the hole and tied on the string. Voila! The tags are complete. Just need to fill and tie on when the cookies arrive!




No comments: