broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chihuahua in a Basket....An IKEA Basket.....

When I first saw these funny agave inspired baskets at IKEA a few years back, I grabbed a couple to purchase. After seeing how nicely they meshed with my things, I went back to snag some more. Unfortunately, that decision to do so was made well after the product was no longer being sold in the store. Over the years, another storage system was derived in my place and the agave baskets developed new uses....one is currently holding play balls in my office at work and the other.... well as evidenced by the picture below, has morphed into a catch-all for Frito. It initially just started off holding his toys and leash and what not. However, one day I could not find him and after hunting high and low and calling his name, I looked behind the yellow chair to see him sitting atop all his goodies obviously ignoring my frantic calls. Ever since then, he has adopted that basket as a bed/nest of sorts despite having a genuine dog bed across the room.



No comments: