broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Adventures with the Seagull

I had mentioned earlier in the week that I pulled the ol' Seagull off of the shelf. Traditionally, I am a Porta user, but I found a sweet deal on the Fuji pack and had to go for it.


As I am without a handheld light meter, I followed the Sunny 16 rule for this roll. While some of the shots came out a tad under-exposed, some, like Baby Bear's porridge, were just right.




I still have an undeveloped roll to explore soon from the newly formed 'Adventures in Hiking and Eating Club'. Over the weekend, we took a trek up to Eaton Canyon to visit the waterfall. En route, it was suggested that we do this sort of a thing in group form more often. Then the idea of a post-hike food outing be added as well. I am not one to turn down a food outing! Anyway, I am really excited to check out the images from the trip.

1 comment:

Judy Gloom said...

i just did eaton canyon for the first time over the weekend, and we hit Lucky Baldwin's in Pasadena afterward. The menu was all British pub fare and it was GOOD. also, tons of interesting beers on tap.

i told nick that i want to join the hiking club, so let me know about future outings.