broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Blast from 6 or 7 Years Past.....


As blogged about earlier this month, I picked up a copy of John Water's book, Role Models. It is just as entertaining and wonderful as I had anticipated. Reading the book thus far made me think back to the last time I read a Waters related book. That book was called Filthy and was more of a biography written by Robrt L. Pela. Around the time the book came out, Waters did a lecture as well as a meet and greet in the Phoenix metro area. While the exact locale of the meet and greet I can't remember, I have a fond memory of Waters introducing me to "Giggles" the Easter Bunny who hopped into out picture.

2 comments:

Fashion Serial Killer said...

i want to see the ones from the bike show!.. this is a cool one tho..

Allison Manch said...

wow, what an amazing picture! i love it!