broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I've Got That Artsy Feeling......


Now that I have a bit of time off before I hop back into the workforce, the desire to get back into all things artsy is high. Today was spent pulling the old Seagull off the shelf and shooting some medium format. While I don't think I shot anything too tremendous, it was nice to get back into the swing of things. In related news, specifically 35mm news, I found a pretty neat little wide angle lens on ebay today...new in box. Perfect for my Canon. I guess the digital revolution coupled with the shitty economy has produced some pretty sweet deals on film camera accessories. Lucky for me, the lens will be shipped out tomorrow morning. I am excited to play around with it and will post some images as soon as they are developed.

No comments: