broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Thursday, October 16, 2008

save as "hot drummer"


so when i am talking about my boyfriends, it usually means well, my boyfriends in flight of the conchords.....umm, my boyfriend gael garcia bernal, jude law is another one and how could i forget my boyfriend crispin glover.

but another man has joined the ranks. the drummer from kings of leon. yes their show rocked, but what rocked even more was the jumbotron in which this beautiful drummer was showcased and all of his drumming glory. i pretty much had the WORST day of my life today (missed the stills and about 5 other things that i am too emotionally involved with at this point to write about). however, give me like 24 hours and i may be able to turn these catastrophes into chuckles. we shall see, we shall see. i will leave you with this reader, another image i saved as "hot drummer 2".

No comments: