broadcasting from the san gabriel valley

Friday, June 28, 2013

Chihuahua and Baby: Siblings!

Things have been very different around the house.....but in the most amazing sense. The three of us came home from Kaiser on Monday evening after a 27 hour labor and 24 hour recovery stay. The hospital story, littered with drama, is a post all on its own but I don't know if I am ready or able to share  it at this point. The emotionality associated is so intense and my writing skills are not in any position to pen the day in the way I experienced it. Perhaps later on........


Coming home we are getting used to new schedules, new routines and new feelings all due to a new little person we brought home with us. There have been unforeseen challenges as well as things being much easier than anticipated. While Frito seems to be curious of out little Daisy,  he has been great about not being too jumpy or frantic around her. I did snap some adorable shots of the two while we were all hanging out the other night. I think they like each other.......enough at least.


1 comment:

FSK said...

soo sooooo cute!!! hope you are recovering !!!!